Here are some ways to help your baby enjoy the water and learn the essentials of swimmi
- Let your baby play and around with their bathing toys
- Throw one of them a few feet away and bring the baby over the water until it is recovered.
- Put your mouth under the water and show the baby how to make bubbles. It is important for babies to learn because they can’t swallow water if they are blowing. In the case of smaller babies, you can move a toy through the blown water and make it return to you in the same way; Or at least try to mimic your blow.
- When you can sit down, usually around the sixth month, place it on the edge of the pool and sing a children’s song that refers to a fall. When you get to the part that says “fell!” or something similar, lift and put it noisily in the pool.
- Reclaim the back with your head on your shoulder. Try to get him to kick.